Bell Switzerland is recruiting teachers for in-company adult courses in Geneva in English, French and German.
Bell Switzerland focuses on delivering a range of General, Business and Exam Preparation language courses, one-on-one or in groups.
Duties will include:
· Lesson preparation
· Marking of homework and class work
· Preparation, administration and marking of progress and achievement tests
· Assessment of student performance and reporting
· Development of supplementary materials for core syllabi or for special courses
· Contribution to the in-house training of Bell colleagues through presentations and workshops
· Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
Renewable contract (from September to June).
A strong commitment to providing you with in-house support, training and professional development.
Required qualifications and experience:
You will be degree qualified and hold a certificate to teach language as a foreign language to adults (CELTA / Master FLE / ELE / FSEA or equivalent).
Minimum 1 year’s experience teaching adults.
You must have a positive and flexible approach and be comfortable working with different fields of expertise. An enthusiasm for integrating technology in learning and teaching is desirable.
Bell Switzerland only employs the very best!