Year 3 and Year 4 of Key Stage 2 curriculum is based on the curriculum for England for children from 7 to 9. It provides pupils with an introduction to the essential knowledge they need to become educated citizens, inspires their learning and stimulates an appreciation of human creativity and achievement.
Our balanced and broad based approach in Key Stage 2 enhances children’s learning across the curriculum, and promotes the moral, cultural, mental and physical development of all our pupils.
22 August - 23 December 2022
9 January - 6 April 2023
24 April - 30 June 2023
Young Learners Programme
Learning the Bell Way
Our teaching approach draws from the National Curriculum for England, underpinned by the Bell Way.
Activities and lessons include:
- English, maths, science and languages (French)
- Geography, History
- Personal, Social & Health Education
- Design Technology & Arts and Design
- Information and Communication Technology
- Visits and excursions
- Physical Education
What to expect
Children attending Year 3 and 4 of Key Stage 2 can expect to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Apply their growing knowledge of mathematical functions in everyday situations
- Speak clearly and convey ideas confidently
- Develop positive attitudes to reading and writing
- Develop the stamina and skills to write at length
- Expand their choice of vocabulary
- Build on the range of their writing and the variety of the grammar they use
- Appreciate human creativity and achievement
HOW TO APPLY
What is your next step?
We recognise that this is a big decision for you and your family. We are here to help support you as much as we can.
If you would like to arrange a visit or speak to our Primary School team, please contact us here. If you’re ready to take the next step, get your registration started and fill in the application form.