Native Level English Programme
Strengthening English language skills
Our Native Level English Speaker programme is designed for young learners who speak English at home – as a first or second language.
Together we will support your child to develop a strong foundation of language and communication skills, with an emphasis on their writing capabilities for multiple purposes.
This programme is also a perfect supplement to the needs of children who may usually be studying in French; broadening their capabilities and capacity for learning by immersing them in an English-medium learning environment.
What to expect
Children attending our weekly Native Level English Language programme can expect to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Gain confidence and become more independent learners
- Express themselves confidently in a range of situations
- Develop strengths in reading and writing skills
- Improve vocabulary, pronunciation, and understanding of grammar
- Gain essential 21st century life skills (communication, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and cultural awareness)
Learning the Bell Way
Giving you assurance of the quality and transferability of their learning, we follow the Key Stage 2 curriculum – a standard across schools in England – underpinned by our six core principles of The Bell Way. Activities include:
- Writing stories, plays, poetry and letters
- Puzzles and quizzes
- Spelling practice
- Dictionary skills
- Exam practice
- English Explorers (optional)
Young Learners Programme
Our Native Level Courses
How to register?
Completing the registration form below is the first step in the enrolment process. The Bell team will contact you to organize your child's placement test and send you an offer of enrolment. Please be informed that the form is not contractual at this stage.